Je winkelmand is momenteel leeg.
Graphic Brand Designer
Life is fun. So should be your vitamins
Stop reading this and go to your kitchen cabinet. Go ahead, we’ll wait… So? How many vitamins do you see in there that you don’t take? What a pity! Two years ago we set out to change this. We want to make sure that taking vitamins becomes easy, fun and tasty! In the US you can find vitamin gummies in every household, now let’s bring vitamin gummies to Europe!
Yummygums proves that working on a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be annoying or boring. No more big, fat pills, but all the vitamins you are looking for in one tasty gummy! Yummygums is shaking up the dusty old-fashioned vitamin industry with a new way to take your vitamins – fun, young and delicious! Yummygums are vegan, made with natural ingredients and sold through our own webshop, marketplaces and (online) resellers. But we don’t just sell vitamin gummies – we are building a brand from scratch. Let’s make vitamins fun again!
Life is fun. So should be your work.
Do you love creating next level designs and creative concepts? Do you want to be part of the creative process instead of just executing a design assignment? Great news because we are looking for a Graphic Brand Designer who is ready to roll up his or her sleeves and wants to join our creative team to improve our current design, to create new designs and, last but not least, to implement our new Brand Identity. As our Graphic Brand Designer you will get all the freedom and responsibility you need to succeed and have fun.
Our creative team is the voice of the Yummygum brand and responsible for all offline and online visual brand expressions; think packaging and print advertising, but also customer experiences like event stands, merchandise etcetera. In addition, the team is responsible for content production (video, photography, graphics) and content creation for on- and offline campaigns, advertisements, websites, social platforms and affiliate programs. In other words; we have a lot of work to do and we need your help! As our Graphic Brand Designer you support everything creative with your design skills. We don’t just want to rely on your graphic skills, but also want you and your overall creativity involved in our creative projects from concept to end product.
We have big plans for the very near future as we are expanding our business to two new markets within Europe. As our Graphic Brand Designer you will be an important part of this adventure and your work will include:
- Design for all touch points of digital and print design. Such as website, email, advertising, outdoor, brochures, marketing materials and campaigns.
- Supporting a consistent execution of the Yummygums Brand Identity across all brand touch points.
- Managing, updating and improving packaging of our (soon expanding) product line.
- Delivering fresh creative ideas and unexpected solutions to the team.
- Support the creative team in collaborating on creative concepts and formats (photoshoots, merchandise, event stands etc)
In this role you will work closely together with a brand agency, packaging design agency and our internal creative manager. We believe this is a great design job opportunity, cause you will be involved in a lot processes where design is still in development. You can be a big part of that process.
Life is fun. So are you.
So now you (hopefully) have a good insight in the Graphic Brand Designer role and job specs. Equally important to us is who you are. We are looking for someone who is fun to work with. You seek freedom and take responsibility – and a responsibility it will be! You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you are looking to experiment and execute. You want to grow! Not only our business, but also yourself. You see opportunities everywhere and boldness is what got you here in the first place. Ideally you have:
- Bring 2+ years experience in brand design to the table; an agency or consumer brand background is preferred.
- Carry a portfolio of (digital) design projects — with experience in across all online channels
- Mastery in Sketch (or Figma) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker and your English language skills are excellent.
- You can’t wait to join our lively team!
If you are the passionate, all-round designer we are looking for, please surprise me via the application button below. Want to try our gummies first? No problem! Send us your address and we’ll send some goodies your way!