Je winkelmand is momenteel leeg.
Influencer marketing Specialist
Life is fun. So should be your vitamins
Stop reading this and go to your kitchen cabinet. Go ahead, we’ll wait… So? How many vitamins do you see in there that you don’t take? What a pity! Two years ago we set out to change this. We want to make sure that taking vitamins becomes easy, fun and tasty! In the US you can find vitamin gummies in every household, now let’s bring vitamin gummies to Europe!
Yummygums proves that working on a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be annoying or boring. No more big, fat pills, but all the vitamins you are looking for in one tasty gummy! Yummygums is shaking up the dusty old-fashioned vitamin industry with a new way to take your vitamins – fun, young and delicious! Yummygums are vegan, made with natural ingredients and sold through our own webshop, marketplaces and (online) resellers. But we don’t just sell vitamin gummies – we are building a brand from scratch. Let’s make vitamins fun again!
Life is fun. So should be your work.
Our fun & delicious brand is what differentiates Yummygums from other vitamin products and we are looking for someone who can elevate our brand awareness and preference within our target markets by giving our influencer marketing a boost.
As our first Influencer Marketing Specialist you will develop and execute the Influencer Marketing strategy and initiatives. All in all, you will create exposure for Yummygums by searching, identifying, and creating (new) strong collaborations with key partners for multiple markets of our interest. You know where to find fitting influencers and make sure they become engaged Yummygums brand advocates, while putting a strong, creative and commercial spin to it. Next to the contact with these influencers, you are responsible for the right coordination and administration of these collabs as well.
The purpose of your job is to establish a community of brand advocates fitting to our brand values. And yes, with establish we mean all the way from the start. So don’t confuse this for a purely strategic role, your hands are itching to execute your vision too.
Just to have some pointers:
- Searching, identifying, and engaging with key influencers who are fitting with our brand values on appointed social platforms, build up strong collaborations with them, and manage the full execution from A to Z.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting results and KPIs from Influencer Marketing Campaigns.
- Taking the lead in developing and expanding our influencer database, as well as looking after our existing network by regular communication.
- Support in the planning and execution of influencer (digital) events and activations.
Life is fun. So are you.
So now you have a good insight in the Influencer Marketing role and the job specs. Equally important to us is who you are. We are looking for someone who is fun to work with. You seek freedom and take responsibility – and a responsibility it will be! You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you are looking to experiment and execute. You want to grow! Not only our business, but also yourself. As our business grows, you grow along with it and take up more and more ownership and leadership. You see opportunities everywhere and boldness is what got you here in the first place. Ideally you have:
- You have some basic experience in Influencer Marketing, preferably in a similar role at a D2C brand, agency or within a start-up. We understand learning takes a lifetime, but you are also here to implement and start to get the show running.
- You are strong on knowledge, but also love to get your hands dirty. From creating new briefs to negotiating and keeping our brand advocates happy.
- Familiar with the world of influencers and able to select the right one(s) based on our brand identity, values and other criteria.
- You’re a natural project manager: you set out clear paths and include milestones which lead to assessment, reflection and optimisation.
- Rock solid communication skills in Dutch and English – written and in speech.
- Data is what’s driving you, but you also have a proven and strong brand feeling.
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing and innovative environment and being up to date with latest trends, functions and opportunities regarding social media.
- You can’t wait to join our lively team!
Not convinced yet and want to try our gummies first? No problem! Send us your address and we’ll send some goodies your way! Excited? Please send us your application 🙂