Je winkelmand is momenteel leeg.
Social Media & Community Manager
Life is fun. So should be your vitamins
Stop reading this and go to your kitchen cabinet. Go ahead, we’ll wait… So? How many vitamins do you see in there that you don’t take? What a pity! Two years ago we set out to change this. We want to make sure that taking vitamins becomes easy, fun and tasty! In the US you can find vitamin gummies in every household, now let’s bring vitamin gummies to Europe!
Yummygums proves that working on a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be annoying or boring. No more big, fat pills, but all the vitamins you are looking for in one tasty gummy! Yummygums is shaking up the dusty old-fashioned vitamin industry with a new way to take your vitamins – fun, young and delicious! Yummygums are vegan, made with natural ingredients and sold through our own webshop, marketplaces and (online) resellers. But we don’t just sell vitamin gummies – we are building a brand from scratch. Let’s make vitamins fun again!
Life is fun. So should be your work.
As a rapid growing digital first consumer brand, we are in need of a superb Social Media & Community manager. Our fun & delicious brand is what differentiates Yummygums from other vitamin products and we are looking for someone who can elevate our brand perception with excitement across our organic channels and amongst our (existing and upcoming) community.
As our Social Media & Community Manager, you will be the content creator and voice of our brand on our owned channels. You will be responsible for setting up, growing and maintaining our brand’s social media presence. Next to that you will work on developing the Yummygums community by participating in discussions, finding new customers and listening to the current ones via various (social) platforms. In addition, you will dive into and execute creative ideas for copy, photography and videos. In doing so, you are constantly aware of new media developments and know how to apply them. Next to content planning, you will also analyze the statistics of our channels and report the results to the Head of Brand in order to devise new strategies
The purpose of your job is to establish our social presence & community fitting to our brand values. And yes, with establish we mean all the way from the start. So don’t confuse this for a purely strategic role, your hands are itching to execute your vision too.
Just to have some pointers:
- You will manage and grow the Yummygums owned SoMe channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok – whatever the go to social platform of the moment is.
- You will build a social content vision that you execute yourself (from concept to creation) or coordinate it with the Content-team.
- You will review and interpret social analytics to measure and guide the effectiveness of your social strategy.
- Ensure Social assets follow brand guidelines and standards.
- You will build a community full of brand friends and respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner (30 mins/day).
- You will monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
Life is fun. So are you.
So now you have a good insight in the Social Media & Community Manager role and the job specs. Equally important to us is who you are. We are looking for someone who is fun to work with. You seek freedom and take responsibility – and a responsibility it will be! You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you are looking to experiment and execute. You want to grow! Not only our business, but also yourself. As our business grows, you grow along with it and take up more and more ownership and leadership. You see opportunities everywhere and boldness is what got you here in the first place. Ideally you have:
- You’re looking for a great second step in your career and already have some solid experience in Social Media & Community Management, preferably in a similar role at a D2C brand, agency or within a start-up. We understand learning takes a lifetime, but you are also here to implement and start to get the show running.
- You are strong on knowledge, but also love to get your hands dirty. From creating new concepts to writing social copy and keeping our Yummygummers happy.
- Experience with creation and management of KPI driven content strategies.
- You love design and have a good eye for detail: you are always looking for that creative angle in both visuals and copy to get your content to the next level. Therefore, proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop and Canva is advantageous.
- You’re a natural project manager: you set out clear paths and include milestones which lead to assessment, reflection and optimisation.
- Good knowledge of social scheduling and analytics tools such as Later, Google Analytics.
- Rock solid communication skills in Dutch and English – written and in speech.
- You can’t wait to join our lively team!
Not convinced yet and want to try our gummies first? No problem! Send us your address and we’ll send some goodies your way! Excited? Please send us your application 🙂