- These general terms and conditions are exclusively applicable to all offers, orders and agreements concluded between Besteller and Yummygums BV (“Yummygums”).
- The Ordering Party can only invoke deviating and / or additional stipulations if and insofar as these have been expressly accepted by Yummygums.
- The Purchaser with whom a contract has been concluded on these terms and conditions accepts the applicability of these terms and conditions to subsequent agreements between him and Yummygums.
ESTABLISHMENT AGREEMENT IS CONCLUDED
- A purchase between Yummygums and the Orderer when the Orderer accepts an offer from Yummygums by completing the form made available by Yummygums completely and correctly.
- Yummygums reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered in its service form during the term of the service, whereby Yummygums will inform the Orderer at least 14 days in advance and the Orderer has the option to request the service within 10 days. without the Buyer paying any compensation for products not delivered.
- Promotion codes and gift cards have the validity period stated by Yummygums upon issue.
- Promotions and offers are valid while supplies last.
- Yummygums Friends – Discount Codes may not be used for commercial and / or other purposes than those for which they were issued. Commercial purposes: Under no circumstances is it allowed to use the Yummygums brand name and all possible combinations of misspells within url combinations in order to attract traffic that is used to spread the friends discount code.
- Purpose of issue: The friends – discount code is intended to acquire new paying customers (via personal social media channels, email, word of mouth). Offering the friends – discount code outside the personal channels (commercial channels) is in no case allowed.
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized action is registered and results in the use of the friends discount codes being denied. Yummygums reserves the right to set off the discount obtained and the accumulated credit with retroactive effect.
- Yummygums reserves the right to cancel discount codes issued at any time and to settle accrued credits retroactively.
- For payment, the Orderer can only use the payment options offered by Yummygums.
- When using a payment link sent by Yummygums for direct debit to the Purchaser, the Purchaser authorizes Yummygums to also collect future payments from the relevant account number.
- Payment takes place no later than 14 days after a purchase agreement has been concluded. Periodic payment is made prior to each service period.
- In the event of late payment, for example by reversing the debited amounts or due to insufficient balance in the relevant account, an amount of EUR 2.50 will be charged.
- If payment after the first reminder does not take place within the period set therein, Yummygums is entitled to unilaterally terminate the service immediately, without prejudice to the right to compensation and the right to collect arrears and to recover the associated collection costs from the Buyer.
- The products remain the property of Yummygums until the Buyer has paid for the products.
- Invoices and payment reminders are sent electronically by Yummygums.
DELIVERY, DELIVERY TIME AND EXECUTION
- Delivery is made at the expense of Yummygums to the address specified in the order.
- The Purchaser (ie the person to whom the shipment is sent) will be the declarant and importer in the country for which the shipment is intended.
- Yummygums does not offer the possibility to collect.
- The ordering party is responsible for keeping up-to-date contact details including delivery address. If an order does not arrive because the contact details have not been entered correctly, Yummygums will resend the order within 3 days of receipt of the correct address and charge the shipping costs.
- Delivery for subscription holders takes place monthly on the date of the first order.
- Monthly automatic debiting occurs directly upon delivery.
- Subscription holders can pause the subscription free of charge 1 day before the delivery date.
- The subscription can be terminated free of charge at any time.
- Contract termination: The Buyer can temporarily suspend, change, or terminate the agreement offered by Yummygums at any time, taking into account the agreed-upon notice period for the next delivery. Yummygums uses 1 day before the next delivery as the deadline for termination
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Yummygums, Archangelkade 6C, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax, or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or any other clear statement on our website yummygums.com. If you choose to use this option, we will promptly send you an acknowledgment of receipt of your withdrawal request on a durable medium (e.g., via email). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
As a result of withdrawal, the refund will take place within 4 (calendar) days after the withdrawal statement, upon receipt of the return.
- When purchasing products, the Buyer has the option to terminate the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after receiving the order.
- During the cooling-off period, the Buyer will handle the product and its packaging carefully. The Buyer will only unpack the products to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories delivered and, if reasonably possible, in the original condition and packaging to Yummygums in accordance with the instructions given by Yummygums.
- An order can be returned to the following address: Yummygums BV, Penningweg 23, 4879 AE, Etten-Leur.
- If the Buyer has already paid for the products, Yummygums will refund the payment to the Buyer within 14 days after the products have been returned.
GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY
- Yummygums only guarantees that the products it supplies are suitable for the purpose for which they are intended based on the information provided by Yummygums and guarantees that the products comply with any legal obligations and other government regulations that apply for that purpose of use.
- Yummygums guarantees that the products and services it supplies are produced or delivered with respect for people and the environment, without the use of child labor.
- Yummy gums are manufactured in Germany.
- All liability for the production of Yummygums has been transferred to the company Amapharm GmbH.
Yummygums reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
If the Orderer does not fulfill his obligations under this agreement, Yummygums has the choice to: Give the Orderer the a.)opportunity to still fulfill his obligations within a period set by Yummygums; b.) dissolve the agreement in whole or in part without prior warning; Yummygums reserves the right at all times, in addition to dissolving the agreement, to recover full compensation for all damage and costs from the Buyer.
DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
- All obligations between Yummygums and the Orderer are subject to Dutch law.
- The District Court in Amsterdam is exclusively authorized to take cognizance of any disputes between Yummygums and the Orderer arising from or otherwise related to the agreement.
Last update: Amsterdam, December 2022